Interdistrict Resources

New Students Who Reside Outside of WUSD:

California law requires school districts to provide an education to any student who resides within the district’s attendance area. Although students have the right under California law to free, public education, the law does not guarantee that a student can attend the school of his or her choice. Students who reside outside of the district and wish to enroll in a WUSD schools must submit an interdistrict transfer request.

Students Residing in WUSD but wishing to transfer to a different district:

If a student resides in WUSD boundaries but wishes to transfer to a district outside the boundaries, the parents should complete an interdistrict transfer request form and submit it to Willits Unified School District Office located at 1277 Blosser Lane Willits, CA. Download the form here.

Questions regarding interdistrict transfers can be directed to the Willits Unified School District Office at (707)459-5314.

Board Policy: http://www.gamutonline.net/district/willitsusd/DisplayPolicy/841292/

Currently accepting and processing interdistrict transfers for the present and future school year